Home Forums Updates 03 April 23

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Alex has a new pirate picture in her section of the Damsel Gallery.

We have a new month and ten new pictures along with the last of the Training picture set! So welcome to April and enjoy everybody!

MadMax
    Participant

looks like Wolfen got his wish twice, vultures AND ants

it’s a turnaround to see Maria getting help— but Alex may need it more!

Wolfen101
    Participant

Nice work on the new update! I like the buzzards and the ants starting their meal. Keep em coming. Well done. Hope to see rats and crows with Jessica, Bea, or the other damsels with more to offer, on their menu. Great stuff as always! Excellent peril. 👍

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Wolfen101.
    Wolfen101
    Participant

Oh yes! Hoorah for us freaks who love the peril and damsels who provide an all you can eat buffet for the animal kingdom. 🤪

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Wolven, I have looked through the unpublished library and, yes, as you may have noticed I did find some. I will definitely be posting more of them on a regular basis now that I know we have a specific interest here on the site. I have also done some new ones. I am finishing up one right now with Sara and Sally, that involves chains and rats! So I will do my best to keep them coming.

Zakuzelo
    Participant

That was the end of the set? Huh.
    I’m still glad to see another series out of you after so long, but that was just a mess. Things just kinda happened and it ended in the middle of nowhere.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top