Home Forums Updates 03 Oct 22

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Remember to keep checking the Halloween 22 thread for those daily updates. We also have our regular updates today, on the Peril 22 page. Penny also gets a spooky new picture in the damsel gallery. Enjoy the season of horror!!! Muahahahaha!

MadMax
    Participant

double wow! daily Halloween updates AND the weekly 10? this is a great time, with or without Pumpkin Spice

Penelope
    Participant

Oooh, sexy sorceress kind of look, I like it!

Time Table Tag: A very nice pendulum pic, I can just see my belly squirming!

At a Clip: Oww! Not going easy on me as always!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Looking Axe Guy:
    Jenni watching another slow burning candle trap again. Looks like this one is going to have a sharper ending

Vassals of Vintage Trap:
    Love this one! Very SAW esque. Two lovlies fighting over the keys to keep from becoming the next pin cushion. Only problem is that no matter which lady ends up with the key, there seems to be no locks in sight to use them on. Seems strange unless the locks are on the other end of the door but then access would be blocked by the wall of spikes.

Danger Down at Desperate Dungeon:
    Pigtails has the right idea if she has time to get the candle in position to burn the ropes. May end up with a few nicks anyway. The other beauty seems to be out of luck as she is secured with chains. Don’t think pigtails will have time to free herself and then be able to somehow free her companion.
    Also love the unique tan lines

Don’t know how you do it BMV but you never cease to amaze with the exciting predicaments you come up with. You have quite the imagination Sir! Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top