Home Forums Updates 05 Dec 22

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Welcome to December. Have a Merry Hairy Christmas in peril!

We are closing out the latest year of the new website. Today, Alex gets a new picture in the Damsels Gallery and we have our first 10 peril pictures of the Santa Season! Ho muahahahaha ho!

Enjoy!!!

MadMax
    Participant

so many great perils, but my top 3 are Bea’s Menu options, Penny’s last (i hope not!) moments, and Maria’s close Scrape!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Another great selection of renders as usual:

Mote Mate Madness:
    Love the staggered bondage. Case of two can see and one can’t. One can speak and two can’t. All the while they can all hear the water rushing in and they can all feel the water rising. Nice placement of the key. Very devious render!

Practice Your Help Me:
    These sexy beauties are finding out that there is more than one way to catch a train. It’s kinda hard to practice screaming “Help Me” when your mouth is stuffed full of cloth!

Last Moment Lost:
    Penny always looking beautiful until the last minute! Looks like she is getting good practice with her tummy tuck and breathing exercises! Don’t worry Penny! You’ve been in tighter scrapes than this and have survived!

Detective Damsels Distress Issue 8:
    Uh oh!! Another rescue foiled! Oh well just get some more rope and tie her straddling the other one. That way they can watch the countdown together!

Scraping By with Maria:
    Always great to see Maria in dire peril.

But seems she already faced this same peril in February though 🤔

Thanks as always BMV!

MadMax
    Participant

OH, good catch on Maria scraping by, Irish! can we demand a replacement Maria peril for next week? lol

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Replacements never last very long in this…. oh wait a minute that’s war, but hey I guess that works for perils too, right?

I do have some news, I’m working on another set, a photo story if you will. I have lots of new software, and I’m thinking about just doing a complete comic styled story again. A lot of that depends on time and other stuff, but stay tuned, lots more to come!

MadMax
    Participant

that sounds super exciting!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

I agree Max! I think Maria should face an extra peril other than one she has already faced! Seems fair to me! 😁 Not sure she would agree tho. Bwhahaha

BMV what lucky ladies are you thinking about using in your photo story?

Irishlad3289
    Participant

BTW, were you going to be able to do my request?Sorry just curious

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Irish, you’re going to have to remind me which request it was. Odds are I’ve probably already done it. As for who is in this photostory, it is Demi and Ann.

MadMax
    Participant

LOL then buckle up, Demi and Ann!!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

BMV,

Maria and Maya chained back to back both facing a breast pendulum but they have to move back and forth in an alternating pattern to each dodge the pendulum. Combination locks within reach to give them a chance at escape except they won’t have much time to focus on that. Maybe include the jack o latern even tho it’s not a Halloween render.

Thanks

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Ah, yeah I think I already have one like that done. I’ll make sure it gets up soon.

Penelope
    Participant

Catching up on these…

Prisoners of the X Aisles: This one is really interesting! The finger pointed at me ominously…

Manners of Maso Manor: Classy white OTM gags and a perfect tie, I love this!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Ok. Thanks BMV

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top