Home Forums Updates 07 Feb 22

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Penelope has a new addition to her section of the Damsel Gallery.

We have 10 new ones to start off the frigid month of February! Enjoy everybody!

Penelope
    Participant

Penny and the Panel Box: Oooh… Wow, no need to go easy on me… That’s a memorable one!

Sharp and Balance: I love just seeing the hand of the taunting villainess.

Had a Ball Tonight: A very nice slightly post escape scene!

MadMax
    Participant

several great images, but i have to applaud the Trap at Dragon’s Teeth for novelty and ingenuity!
    if you ever decide to feature this peril again, of course Maria would love a chance to escape it…

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

Bmovievillain: Delightful renderings, indeed! I must say though, I would have granted a small…a very small…. measure of “mercy” to the lovely Miss Penelope as she undergoes the prolonged, intensely painful torture session in the Penny and the Panel Box rendering. I would have placed a plush, comfortable pillow under her head on the table for her to rest her pretty head upon during her ordeal. After all, as the voltage…and pain… increases, we wouldn’t want her to go into uncontrolled convulsions which might cause her to bump her lovely head against the table and knock herself out, thus ending the session prematurely. Just a thought.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

OH you’re getting soft!!!! What the hell, so is Penny!

MadMax
    Participant

but Penny has always been soft, in the right places

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

Soft? Me? HAH! I assure you, that is not the case. I only want to make sure Penny doesn’t accidentally knock herself out from the intensely painful electroshock by involuntarily hitting her head against the hard surface. No, indeed! I want our beautiful, English Damsel fully conscious during the ENTIRE prolonged, painful session. She would also know that when the torturer became bored, there would be a change of situations to something far more deadly. That would be what she would have to look forward to.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top