Home Forums Updates 11 March 24

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Sara gets an update in her gallery this week, and there is a new kind of quirky pic in the Scifi gallery. We have our latest Peril updates for March, and one in particular I think Penny will just love, even if she has to pick between several perilous placements. Enjoy!

MadMax
    Participant

I’ll have to ask Maria if she has a preference, little rat bites or big gator chomps?

all the other damsels, good luck this week!

Wolfen101
    Participant

Great job as always on the peril. I love the gators with Maria. It would be better to see the gators closer to their prey. I enjoy seeing a gaping maw either closing or starting to close around a large mammary. Erotic. My fav duo Maria and Bea with the rats is a treat but I have to zoom in to see the action. I appreciate the works when the subject is closer to the camera. The peril is exquisite. Iā€™m still hoping to see our feathered friends get a nibble or more with Maria and Bea. Jessica is nice too. She has a nice rack. Mondays are better with peril. Splendid work. I look forward to your updates.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

I’ll see what I can do with the requests. You’re right, I haven’t done a good bird peril in a while and I have meant to. I did just finish a good rat peril with Mina and Shelly, though. I took a look through my library last night and I have quite a few more rats than I thought I did. Right now I have just over 1600 pics, so finding specific ones when I select next weeks posting is sometimes difficult. I do try and keep an eye out for what gets requested though. I have quite variety in there. I’ll also make sure we can see some of these in upcoming stories, which I am now working on. Thanks man, I’ll keep it up.

korbenx9
    Participant

Love the last updates! The buzzsaw between legs perils are always me favorites and March so far has delivered on them! šŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top