Home Forums Updates 12 Dec 22

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

We have ten new pictures in the peril section and Maria has a new pic in her damsel gallery! Enjoy everybody!

MadMax
    Participant

a clever fix to the “extra Maria” request!
    i’m impressed with the ‘reverse prayer’ tie on Fast Food
    but even more impressed with the setup on Sit and Take It— there’s no reason a damsel needs to be lying down to face a pendulum!

Penelope
    Participant

Fast Food Forage: Ahhh, you know what I like! Another instant classic. I like the light colour of my lips contrasting with the gag.

Sit and Take it: A different approach… and one that seems likely to reach me quicker!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Day Closet Doom:
    Uh oh! Looks like she’s making progress getting loose! Drat!

Sit and Take it:

From the look of the scattered bones it appears that Penny is not the only one who has sat there and took it! No gag either so her screams will be unimpeded! She should still be able to lay flat, unless there is something behind her that we can’t see keeping her up. That would delay the inevitable for a little while anyway. Although I prefer less clothing the jeans actually work in this instance.

Signal Light Situation:

Painful position, sensory deprivation, explosive situation. What else do you need? Oh wait, maybe the nosey blonde to join her

Mark of the Limit:

Looks like one has a case of the red ass and getting ready to have an X to mark the spot! She won’t be able to sit for a while! While the other two have extra weight pulling them down in an equally uncomfortable position

Nosey Slider:

Aww! Nothing like Eskimo kisses in a time of peril! Not sure which is hotter? Maria and Maya or the bucket full of coals beside them. I have a feeling that they are going to find out how hot that red hot branding iron is shortly! Maybe they will be able to work the gags off so we can hear their voice of displeasure!

Nice updates as usual BMV. Thanks!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Oh I forgot

Classic Demi:

What do we have here? A Whazzuphere sighting? Could that really be him putting Demi in a classic railroad peril situation? It would sure appear so!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top