Home Forums Updates 15 Feb 22

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Alex has a new picture in the Damsel Gallery. We also have 10 new additions to the February section of the 2022 Perils page. Enjoy!

MadMax
    Participant

i suspect when i show Maria this week’s peril she’ll react calmer than me— i HATE spiders

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Oh I do too Max. They make my skin crawl. That’s why I like to use them for horror! It is one of the few things that do. I hope she’s doing ok right now with everything going on.

Penelope
    Participant

Hung up on the Cooler: Oh, this is a very nice example of “Get yourselves ready”.

Pipe to Cold Madness: Interesting one! A lot going on there!

Perils of Calling for Help: Mmm, I like this (the tan lines are great). I’ve kind of come around on noose perils over the years.

MadMax
    Participant

how about snakes and alligators and raptors and wolves, and leave the spiders to catch bugs?

so far i’m more concerned than she is about the Ukraine, fingers crossed that she’s right

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Max, I hope she is too. I know the government there is saying this is nothing, but they’re handing out AK’s to 78 year old grandmas now. That doesn’t sound like nothing to me. If you get any word about her well being, let us know.

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

I love seeing beautiful Jenny Wu in the Snooping For Help rendering. It’s always a delight to see the Asian beauty secured under the pendulum for a pending partitioning at her slender waist. I only wish I were there to video record it and taunt her as her peril….and the big, curved blade… reaches its delightful conclusion! Of course, I would be sipping a goblet of wine as I would watch in glee.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top