Home Forums Updates 17 July 23

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Our latest summer-themed perils are up and running along with a new pic in the Damsels Gallery, the very first picture and summer-themed of course!

Penelope
    Participant

Catching up on July, sorry I’ve been absent! “Save Your Penny on a Dime” is a favourite, very sweet! Love “Knot Quick Enough for Me” (hi Alex!).

MadMax
    Participant

i would have thought Penny would remark on Step Two and Back Channel, but there’s so much to react to!

so many water hazards, it’s good to cool off in this heat

just checking to be sure i’m reporting back accurately to my pal Maria,that’s her at the reef, in the middle at Captalot Castle and hanging out with Bea on the Wildside?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Yep! That’s her Max!

MadMax
    Participant

good to see her staying busy!

Zakuzelo
    Participant

Diving for Danger hits pretty good. I like the idea of giving her a bit of air to breathe, going the extra mile to ensure she doesn’t just drown and last long enough to get eaten alive. Very cruel, very villainous. Do you think her captor clued her in to her fate before the dive, or left her there to wonder and let it be a surprise?
    Good touch with ropes instead of chains too, we wouldn’t want to hurt the sharks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top