Home Forums Updates 17 Oct 22

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

We have our usual 10 perilous updates in the October section! Sorry I am running a little late today guys.

MadMax
    Participant

no problem, i’m sure the girls won’t mind if we are a bit late rescuing them, right?

i admire Penny’s effort, but there’s no way to blow out a fuse like that— maybe pull it away from the bomb with your teeth?

and great pun for Maria’s adventure this week!

Penelope
    Participant

Blow or Get Blown: Penny saves the day… possibly!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 18: Penny and Maria might actually make it to the Halloween party on time, but they’re skimping on their costumes this year. Meanwhile in the Horror section, Demi finds her glasses, but she might get steamed about what she sees.

MadMax
    Participant

at least no one can accuse Maria and Penny of Cultural Appropriation, right?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

ROFL! Good point!

Penelope
    Participant

I’ve gotten pretty good at posing demurely in situations like this!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

DAY 19: Today Penny and Maya are getting good and loose. Hey this marks 4 Penny’s in a row. One more and we have a nickel!
    Demi had a new one in her gallery as well!

Penelope
    Participant

Looser ropes for once! I wonder what that painting has to say about it…

MadMax
    Participant

looks like the damsels are improving their escaping skills— the villains better pick up their game!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Yep a nickle is nice, but just 6 more Penny’s and it would make a dime! I’m all for it 😉 Wonder if Penny is tho? 🤠 Looks like chains should be in order instead of ropes. These beauties are just getting too crafty these days. From the look on Maya’s face tho I’m not sure she is convinced that Penny is going to free her. Although I’m not sure it matters as it looks like they are being watched so I’m fairly certain a recapture is in the near future. Wonder what new and interesting predicament the ladies will find themselves in next. Stay tuned for the next exciting installment from BMV productions.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 20: Maria puts off her hopes of getting loose as Demi and Shelly find out witch way this is going to go. In the horror section we have Little Red Riding Penny with her own encounter witch is only fair! Only 11 frightful days left till the big day! Go for it! It’s not to late! To witch it, witch it good!

Penelope
    Participant

Aren’t I cute here! And there’s no escaping that cauldron…

MadMax
    Participant

come on Demi and Shelly, it’s two against one!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Not sure about that Max, looks like there may be a big monster lurking in the room just out of view. I imagine that is what has Demi’s attention. Looks to me like there is a big monster arm on the right side of the render.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top