Home Forums Updates 19 Dec 22

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Sorry, the updates were late today but I’m having internet issues here. Speeds are crawling, ggrrrr! Anyway, we’re up though! Penny has a new addition to her gallery along with our regular perils! Merry Christmans gang!

MadMax
    Participant

so the damsels just have to be patient for rescue to come, right?

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Guess so Max!😁 and patience is a virtue, but some of the ladies might find it harder to wait calmly for rescue than the others.

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Mina’s Morning:

Nice to see Mina again!! Looks like it might be a long morning for her tho. Might even stretch into the afternoon. Even if she gets the keys and frees her hands, that is only half the battle as she still has to spin the dial and hope to guess the right sequence of numbers. The dog seems to be enjoying the view or maybe he is just hypnotized by the swinging motion of the nipple weights.

Hot Seats for Hire:

As Johnny Cash famously sung;
    I fell into a burning ring of fire
    I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
    And it burns, burns, burns
    The ring of fire, the ring of fire

Keep chewing on the ropes ladies, progress is progress

Take Your Best Shot:

Love the top but unfortunately it looks like she is going to go out with a bang!

Chill I Got This:

Yay!!! A blonde to secure to the other side of the X

Alex playing in the Sawmill:

Very very nice point of view! Shows her fine qualities off nicely! Love the look of terror and panic on her face and in her eyes!

Tops For Tails Mystery:

Patience ladies!!! Max is on the way to help you. Unfortunately, he must have got caught up in traffic or maybe delayed by a train. Or maybe he got distracted along the way by watching Mina’s nipple weights swing to and fro. Too bad the blades are aimed at the mountains and not the flatlands! Guess they are going to miss their tummy tuck exercises today!

Weekend at Willy’s:

Dadgum!!! Looks like I need to go visit Uncle Willy a little more often. Seems he has some nice tree decorations!

Another awesome set of updates BMV! Thanks!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Irishlad3289.
    MadMax
    Participant

Abandoned and stuck– also interested in how much botany one can learn while there

Hot seat– i guess that is progress but the pace better pick up!

Best shot– you’re a better man than i, Irish, i’d like that top better if it was pulled open

Tops for tails– whew,that traffic was a beast! now who needs release first?

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Max,

You are correct as always! That top would look better open for sure!

As far as which lady would want released first, I’m sure by the time you got there they would be more than willing to negotiate and by my calculations the stakes would be pretty high! 😉😁

Penelope
    Participant

Tops For Tails Mystery: I like the chains outlining our bosoms which seem to be under imminent threat!

Weekend at Willys: And nothing like a good forced undressing at gunpoint!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top