Home Forums Updates 20 March 23

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Today we have a new pic in the scifi gallery and ten new perilous updates! Enjoy!

MadMax
    Participant

you also have this as March 20 instead of February, so time is flying indeed

MadMax
    Participant

whatever week this is, it’s a busy one!

if a slippery floor was all she had to worry about, that seems like it would be plenty—but those buckets, yikes

in general i think of the end of winter as a good thing, but i bet it’s still cold enough to make those rails frosty

burning flags is one thing… but Penny is still IN those, she doesn’t get the option of removing them first?

As for my Maria watch, i understand she and Penny focusing on one problem, but won’t someone just turn around a second?
    and being Questioned— i think she and her friend have a complaint—how will their answers be understood with those gags? that is a helluva sword, too
    and is that Maria in the duo hoping that’s 10 minutes instead of seconds? lol maybe hours?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Damn I sure did, sorry about that. Trying to figure out how to fix it now! Thanks for pointing it out Max!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

And yes that is Maria sitting in the chair looking back over her shoulder!

Penelope
    Participant

Time to Ten Terror: An amazing scene… Those blades are already looking close!
    Two Diversions to Half: Ahh, feels like I haven’t been a train track damsel in a while!
    Case of the Flag Burners of Buntonberg: Oh I love this! Love the bikini, and the interesting sitting-down BATS!
    Captivating Questions: Love the setting and the sexy outfit! Spoiling me lately!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top