Home Forums Updates 20 March 23

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

We have a new update in the Adventure gallery, a picture that I did of a story idea I’ve been playing with. It might be a future book! We also have our 10 perilous updates for March! Enjoy!

Penelope
    Participant

Penny Pull Paladin: Don’t I look amazing in a fantasy setting again?

High Planes Slavers: Wow I love those gags!

Driving the Palace Coup: Awesome dress on the villainess!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Looks like Ann is getting all secured for her fun log ride on the new thrill ride buzzsaw!! Wonder if Demi has caught her train yet? I think a few of the log renders got posted twice this time around 🤔 but hey I’m not complaining

When the ladies signed up for free tanning, they got more than they bargained for. Seems they are on their way to escaping from the ropes but the next order of business will be escaping the hot box.

One beauty lost her key and the other’s is just slightly out of reach. Love the candle in the mouth dropping wax all over the tender areas. Hopefully the beauty at the door will end up in a similar situation as the beauty in the closet.

Hopefully she can find a way to grab the string before…up up and away..My beautiful, my beautiful balloon 🎈 Love how the candle is just out of her reach but she can watch it slowly burn down to release the rope. What she doesn’t know is that inside of the balloon are the combinations to the locks. Good luck buttercup!!!

Kinda hard to find a way to escape when your rescuer has a sword to her throat and peacock lady is standing there having a grand time watching your slow demise. Suck it in as long as you can!!

Thanks for the updates BMV!!!

Wolfen101
    Participant

When are you posting more of the damsels who have beaks and teeth pulling on their naughty bits? That’s the good stuff and you do it well.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

I will see what I can find in the library and do some more of those, soon. One question though, beaks?

Wolfen101
    Participant

Beaks as in Crows, Eagles, Vultures. Your work with models like Bea and Maria and the animals who love to gnaw and chew on them are excellent. I’ve been a big fan since your Deviant Art days. I love how these women’s greatest assets are reduced to simply being food for the animal world in dungeons, desert, forests, plains or wherever peril happens. It feeds the dark imaginations for us twisted fools. 😉

MadMax
    Participant

To each his/her own! i’m more interested in the anticipation of what the critters are going to do than in seeing them draw blood, but i’m confident BMV will strike a good balance!

Wolfen101
    Participant

To be sure. I like the prospect of a damsel beyond rescue. BMV has made some excellent renders where it’s in the split second right before a nasty bite and blood is drawn. The models looking in horror at what will transpire next. Showing the animal the instant before it sinks its teeth into a tasty morsel. A peril situation where a damsel’s pride and joy is on the menu to be a meal, is erotic in a manner of speaking, for the one viewing the scene, but for the animal, it’s meat. BMV also has some creative elements where the crows are contesting and fighting over which one gets the nipple or the first bite into the damsel’s tender flesh. It’s good stuff. It may seem bizarre, but hey a critter has to eat and a well-endowed victim of peril is an excellent choice for a feast.

MadMax
    Participant

i think we’re in agreement then! i do pull for the lions on nature shows, and buxom women are more interesting than antelopes. and that second before bloodshed is indeed the perfect time! our imaginations can then choose what happens next— is she beyond rescue? or will a perfect shot send the critter on its way?

MadMax
    Participant

And now you’ve got me thinking… how DO all the damsels escape to re-appear in the next installment? some scenes it looks simple— pull the lever or push the button to stop the approaching blade/spikes,pendulum/etc

but what about when there’s a lot of villains to overcome? shoot them all and then stop the peril? summon my inner John Wick?

the toughest challenges it seems to me would be the oncoming trains that look really close, especially if the damsels are chained instead of roped; and scenes involving fire, particularly as the flames get higher; even getting Penny out of her cooking pot looks like a major task!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Well Max, whether they are rescued or not, I think it must be an instance of Groundhog Day. They are all placed in a situation of impending peril everyday. Now you and I can’t rescue everyone but the ones we are able to rescue are very grateful and reward us nicely!😁 Although the ladies might not have fun everyday, at least we do! 🤠 But no matter what the ladies never truely perish but are placed in a different impending peril everyday.

Wolfen101
    Participant

Max. Yeah, that’s the stuff! Lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my! Now to be clear, would I want to see any of this stuff in reality? Oh HELL no! I wouldn’t want to see anybody harmed. That is why it is fantasy. It’s nice to indulge our dark side one in a while and let the beast out the cage, so he can play for a bit. Then I lock him up again. In the fantasy world, I like to to see all kinds of things that I never speak of. It’s nice that BMV feeds the beast.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top