Home Forums Updates 20 Sept 21

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

The next seven peril pictures are up in Sept. We also have another Maria picture in the damsels gallery and this one is dreamy. I liked it a lot.

Note on the 31 Days of Halloween. We only have 10 days left to go! I will be posting regularly and there are 31 pictures plus a cover this year. I might not be able to get one up every day, although, I will try. When I was back on DA I could schedule the pictures in advance, but I have not gotten it work on the website yet, so I am doing everything manually. The computer with my libraries are on my desktop and next month I have two book promotions I have to do and will not be here. Don’t worry, the everything will get posted along with the regular installments.

Enjoy!

MadMax
    Participant

that IS a dreamy scene
    but Catch of the Day is more her nightmare?
    and Penny better speak up quickly!

ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte as we count down til October…

Penelope
    Participant

I’m sorry I seem to have fallen behind a bit! Catching up on this and I think the last week or two…

Penny at Powerport: I adore this! Love my expression!

Morning Already: Kinky… I like it.

A Right to Remain: Oh god I love this. The detail on the cloth being pushed into my mouth, and my nose being pinched… I love seeing the mechanics of being gagged sometimes.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Penny, I was so hoping you’d like those! The Powerport picture also has a new short hairstyle I’m using with your model on occasion. You asked for one and I found that one to look really good on you.

With Morning already, gee don’t try that at home! Just kidding! For those boring weekends!

MadMax
    Participant

Hey, for Morning Already at least Penny can see what to do!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top