Home Forums Updates 23 Jan 23

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Today, Maria, Demi, and Ann have a humorous picture in the Glamor Girls Gallery of the Damsels page, along with our usual perilous update! Enjoy gang!

MadMax
    Participant

the image of the week for me is Penny surprising the Witch… who won’t see anything else coming! i do like to see our ladies standing up (or in this case sitting down) for themselves
    also hope she is on the last knot…

now that i know Maria is not the only busty redhead in the gang, i’m trying to be clear: i think she is not in Cold Feet (but that’s Bea on the right?)
    but she is the damsel on the left in Shorter Days and on the right in Twist in the Plot?

and i’ll have to ask her just how much she knows about cars…

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

OK, in Shorter Days, from left to right is Maria, Maya, and Bea.

In Cold Feet, that is Lilly on the left and Maria on the right in the water. Lilly, in real life, recently died her hair cherry red. She normally has blond hair. I have no idea how long she’ll keep it that way but was nagging me to do some pictures with her new hair color. I plan on doing most of her pics with blond, I really don’t think she is going to keep it red, LOL.

MadMax
    Participant

Thanks! i just want to give each damsel her just credit (or peril)

so… who is the duo in Twist in the Plot?

Penelope
    Participant

Doing Ten Knots: Love the reflection!

Did Not See This Coming Did Ya: Oh wow! I suspect this isn’t the end of the witch, though!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

That is Maya and Maria in Twist In Plot.

MadMax
    Participant

thanks!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top