Home Forums Updates 23 Oct 23

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Katie has a new picture in the Action Adventure Gallery and it’s a pretty perilous situation in its own right! Meanwhile, our Halloween countdown continues, today with Sally and Penny who are covering each other’s lovely backs! We have our usual update in October with some really hot situations. Penny not only gets to go with the seasonal favorites (what is Halloween without BATS?), but she also gets to try out her favorite kind of hot tub, with an added twist! For our Maria fans out there she has a couple of issues this week that just jump right out at you! Enjoy everybody! We are in the final stretch of the countdown, but thanks to the calendar we still have one more October update left as well! Happy Halloween!

Penelope
    Participant

Love the Halloween pic with the witch leering over us!

And of course I adore “Penny and the Potted Pit”! Nice different approach with the head harness, me trying to escape with the distraction below my waist…

Super love the BATS picture too, I’m always happy to be featured in these!

MadMax
    Participant

Katie’s captor sure has a range of weapons to menace her with

the demand for hungry critters may be answered soon—where there is one rat, Sally & Penny are likely to see there are more lurking around

Maria and friends have to deal with the worst pun in a while— Not Cees?
    but i am not sure i agree she is Too Bare with that cross— i think she is Just Right Bare!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top