Home Forums Updates 25 July 22

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Penny gets another swimsuit edition in her gallery today, along with our usual summer perils! Enjoy!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Burned at Untreated Flat and Caught at Crosswalk Corner Canyon:
    Looks like the ladies are enjoying a good stake out and working on their tans. I don’t blame the ants for wanting to get a better view! 😉

Maria’s Weekend Challenge:
    It is always nice to see Maria challenged and it looks like she is winning. I wonder if she will help her fellow participant escape or torment her first? Hmm decisions, decisions 😒

A Tight Schedule Today:
    The ladies are about to find themselves in a very tight predicament! I think a three way back to back to back lotus tie would be in order here. To be effective tho they need to be wearing less clothes than they are now. Leave them with a butter knife and sit back and watch the festivities as they frantically try to cut through the ropes before the Noon Express comes through. Always nice to see sexy ladies working up a sweat!

Oh and Penny always makes a swimsuit and a sandy beach look good!!! But shouldn’t she be buried up to her neck waiting for the tide to come in?

Penelope
    Participant

Very nice bikini pinup, thank you!

Pennyscape: Always love the “chained to a wall” in the dungeon scenes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top