Home Forums Updates 27 Feb 23

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Along with our 10 perilous updates we have a new one in the Sci Fi Gallery. It is a reminder that in space, no one can be modest!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

So BMV, as the ladies squirm under the pendulums, if I am seeing this right, they only have a certain length of time to spin the dial for freedom before the pendulum forces them to lay down? If so, that is very diabolical!! Hopefully Maria can do what her partner has been unable to do thus far! Escape!!! Spin that dial Maria, right, left, right. Good Luck!!!! Bwahahahahaha

MadMax
    Participant

what a great way to end the month! I have confidence in Maria, Irish, but maybe i should head over to help her partner
    although she and Penny are in a tight spot as well…are those barrels full of gunpowder??

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Yeah Max, but we better hurry so we can go intercept that bloke that stole the treasure and left them three beauties staked out for the tide. So many rescues and so little time. Sorry ladies we really are trying. But there are pubs we have to stop and visit along the way.🤠🍺🥃 Just hang in there! We will be there shortly! 🥴🥴😁
    We promise!!! 🤞🤞

BTW Welcome back Max! Hope your travels were well!!

MadMax
    Participant

I went to Egypt, and can’t believe that all those 3K year old sites are as magnificent as expected!

hmmmm, maybe some of our damsels can go— there are crocodiles, deserts to be staked out in, maybe a cult that still believes in making mummies…

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

OH you got to go to Egypt! Congrats Max! I went there once, back in 89. Unfortunately, like a lot of my traveling, it was for work. There is a lot of neat stuff there to be sure.

Penelope
    Participant

Treasure at Bondy Beach: Surrender pose while I’m also getting tied up, that’s a new one!

Battle at Pirate Ransom Bay: Ooh, I can actually see those buns squeezing together.

A Day at the Tracks: It’s early but I got my cute summer bikini and a nice matching gag! Hi Alex!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top