Home Forums Updates 27 Oct 23

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

We are closing in on the magical day of Halloween! I have to put out a little warning here guys. I have to go out of town today, and will not be back until Sunday. This might cause a problem with the Halloween update for Saturday, as the internet connection is iffy where I am going. I’m going there to try and get it working correctly, if it is something I can fix then no problem. If not then the update for tomorrow and Sunday might be delayed until I get home. That should be Sunday evening, so it will not be a long delay. Hang in there guys! The season will keep coming no matter what!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

You could just post the rest of them today if you want 😁

Penelope
    Participant

Love the 26th picture, another one I’m sure you knew would be a favourite for me!

So following up on the last BATS pic… I was just talking to Mr. Stakedamsels, and he suggested he’d love to see me in a traditional stake-burning with a white gown (kind of Joan of Arc) and the tall paper hat, something like this I guess (sorry it’s on that site):
    https://www.deviantart.com/stakedamsels/art/Heretic-burned-at-the-stake-731932501
    Would quite like to see this myself! No hurry of course.

Hope you’ll be back with us soon!

MadMax
    Participant

as long as the gown is pulled open, right? 😉

Penelope
    Participant

Not what either of us had in mind, no.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

I tell you what Penny, I’ve been meaning to do another post over at Staked Damsels. I’ll make sure we get a few like that one on the board over there.

Penelope
    Participant

Very much appreciated, thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top