Home Forums Updates 28 Aug 23

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

The last Monday of August which kind of closes out the summer here. We have a new comedic scifi/current events picture in the Variety section of the General Gallery. A sort of BSG themed pic. We have the last ten perils of the summer of 23 in August. It is always sad to say goodbye to summer, and the swimsuits, but it means Halloween is only a month away! Get Ready!!!

Wolfen101
    Participant

BMV,
    Marvelous job on the peril with furry and feathery things! I love seeing the rats enjoy their favorite meal. We all know the breasts are the best parts. I also like how the rats are interested in the tenderloins below. If she doesn’t get out of those shackles she won’t have any naughty parts. The rats will literally eat her but not in a pleasurable way. I always like how the rats don’t see erotic flesh, they just see meat.
    The vultures are well fed. Going for the busty one is wonderful but poking their beaks in the forbidden temple to feast on the fruit is good too.

I’m really looking forward to Halloween. Nothing says horror more than naked busty maidens having the most sensual parts of their tender flesh eaten by nasty things that go bump in the night. 🎃

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top