Home Forums Updates 28 Nov 22

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Hope all you Merry Can’s had a great Turkeyday! I did! So today we have a new picture in the action and adventure gallery that features Ann and Penny, in a twenty’s style flapper girl kind of picture. We also have our usual updates, the last for Nov of 22. We’re closing in on the end of the year. Enjoy all!

MadMax
    Participant

this IS a full week! life at Castle Kalinkof sure looks interesting, i hope the damsels know if they stay perfectly still that Dark Fang probably won’t strike; just what lurks in the slimy sewer? for the deadly game, Penny has to pull that lever hard, right? for the kick & squirm gals i hope that’s 10 minutes, not seconds! and i see why Maria is often good at escaping— you let her practice!

Penelope
    Participant

Love the flappers pic!

Captivators of Castle Kalinkoff: Oh wow! They never did this to me on DA!
    Danger of Dark Fang: Nice and secure and probably wondering what the hissing sound is…
    Slimey Summer Sewer: Really nice pinup posing! The cuffs are a bonus!
    Playing the Deadly Game: Ooh, and that’s a fun one! How strong is that chain?

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Captivators of Castle Kalinkoff:
    Ah. Looks like Max’s rescue attempt went south but I don’t really think he minds too much at the present moment! 😉😃 The other ladies on the other hand are kinda hot and bothered at the moment!

Danger of Dark Fang:
    That is a wicked looking snake! No struggling ladies! Be very still…..very very still!

Slimey Sewer Summer:
    That render is anything but a sewer! Very very sexy! Love the bikinis! Cuffed and left to drown in the sewer. Horrible fate. Would be awesome if they embraced each other before cuffing themselves tho

Reporting at the peril desk:
    Another nosy reporter nabbed! Enjoy your peril beautiful!

Playing the deadly game:
    Pull hard Penny!

Kick squirm and roll:
    Tick tick tick….hurry ladies!

Maria at escape practice:
    Maria is so hot while struggling, I’m not sure ice water will cool her off!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top