Home Forums Updates 29 April 24

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Here we are at the end of April with our latest peril updates. Demi gets a new picture in her gallery, and there is a BSG picture in Scifi. Now, I had a question about No Truss Pass. My apologies on not answering it until now, and being late on getting it out. The pictures are already done. Writing it up is taking a little more time than expected. Typing is something I am having a little trouble with right now so I can only do so much each day. It is coming though, and hopefully not long. So, enjoy and hang in there, it is coming!

Penelope
    Participant

A long overdue checking in! Love “Soup Kitchen Volunteers” and “Cooking with Penny’s Pot”! You know what I like!

Wolfen101
    Participant

Oh hell yeah! I love Crows on Bea. She is just so tasty. There’s a couple in the naughty place too that are trying get Bea’s nub. That one crow is going in on the side and trying to give her a breast reduction. That nipple in the crow’s beak looks a little ragged. Maybe that crow already already plucked off the gumdrop and going for seconds? If nobody rescues her, those birds will go after the fat in her hefty mammaries like they are two bags of suet.

Great job as always. I love the bird peril, such as: the eagles, buzzards, and crows. Fantastic work. I hope your health is improving. Keep the animal kingdom well fed.

Cheers.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Wolfen101.
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Hey Penny! Glad to see you back!! I was getting worried. I was afraid some other villain out there had grabbed you and you couldn’t get loose!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top