Home Forums Updates 29 August 22

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

One final toast to summer, in the Glamour Girls Gallery, very first picture at the top of the page, Katie, Shelly, and Anne say goodbye to a peaceful summer of perilous fun. You know this time of year always gets me. I can’t get my brain out of the summer phase and it’s almost Halloween before I’m really getting into fall. Still my favorite time of year though! In the Peril gallery of August, 2o22, we have our next ten updates. This week we have lots of Penny and Maria. Enjoy!!!

MadMax
    Participant

certainly is a busy week for Penny and Maria! in particular, Penny gets some time in her favorite cooking pot, and Maria gets to dodge alligators (going better so far than dodging ants!)

Penelope
    Participant

Escape Room Panic: Always nice to see the bikini! And I do love the classic “arms chained to the wall in a dungeon”.

Spice and Everything Nice: Ah, my favourite! Looking like I’m past the point of panicking and struggling this time.

Campire Girls of Souix Falls: Would that be a native looking me, perhaps regretting the “redface”? I like this different approach to a hotfoot peril!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top