Home Forums Updates 31 Jan 22

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Demi has a new and pretty hot pic in the Damsels gallery today!

We have 10 new pictures in the Jan 22 perils, our last for this chilly month! Since Maria likes escaping, I have a couple of more along those lines for her, one at a high level of difficulty! Sally is back a few more times as well!

Small note, there is a problem with the Lilly and Amber sections of the Damsels gallery. I have no idea why it is doing what it is doing what it is and it refuses to be fixed. I’m working on it though.

Enjoy everybody!

Penelope
    Participant

Hypno Saw Horror: Okay, I’ve probably mentioned I do find the undressing under hypnosis thing really sexy…

No Don’t Do It: Ooh, and that’s another fun way to get me to comply!

Penny’s Peril Platform Problem: That’s a pretty low pendulum and I can see I’m hoping this works!

One Thing or the Other: Our safari villainess is getting efficient; one damsel on a log and another on a track outside!

MadMax
    Participant

what a way to end the month! i agree with Penny, that low pendulum is not to be trifled with!

i’ll let Maria know she has a big challenge to get out of #6, and it looks like she was none too soon with her own pendulum!

Sally
    Participant

Hey I’ve only just spotted the latest updates (my bad).

Nice work on all of them BMV! Love my crossbow peril and the nice little bikini in the pendulum creation!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top