Home Forums Updates 6 Dec 21

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Demi has a new picture in the Damsels gallery. I have also done a little work on that gallery, in giving each damsel her own section. Michelle and Kristen now have their own area. I hope to be done with all of that before the end of the year.

We also have seven new pictures in the December section of the 21 perils page. We have pictures featuring, Bea, Penny, Maya, Maria, Anne, and all the rest of our favorite girls.

Come the new year I will be doing a little bit more. For one thing I am going to be increasing the number of weekly pictures. You may see some more frequent updates as well, but I am not promising anything that regular. I have done all I can and there is simply no way to get automatic uploads with what I am using now. Given my current schedules, it is hard enough to make the routine Monday uploads. What can I say? That is mixed news as I have had several of my books take off, and I am now semi regularly having to attend promotions. These mostly take place on the weekends but there is travel time and I have been on the road or flying on Mondays. Don’t worry, you are still getting your updates.

So, it hasn’t been a bad start up year, although I admit things have been kind of slow. I am working on it, and I do ask everyone else to do so as well. Make sure everybody knows that I am here now. Until the next update, thanks for coming and enjoy!

MadMax
    Participant

this all sounds like good news, congrats on your books! now i should check out the damsels…

MadMax
    Participant

and i did notice a small hiccup— i’m still thrilled, but the Bea image has been posted before

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

The one with her on the wall Max? I’m positive I haven’t posted that one before.

Irishlad3289
    Participant

BMV,

Hey Pete!!! Very thrilled to find you again. Chalk it up to Google. Just took a shot in the dark and searched for you and whallah there you were. Thanks for taking the time and hard work to keep us all entertained. Looking forward to the future of the website that you control without having to deal with the oversight of the, well not going to say it. Think everyone knows what I’m talking about. Hopefully everyone else can find you. Well, guess I better get busy and get caught up! Thanks again! BTW how do we send private messages to you?

Slainte (cheers)

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Hey! Glad you found me Irishlad! Welcome aboard! Let everybody else know I’m back. As for an email, I have one for this site, I just haven’t done that page yet. Since it has already come up a few times now, I guess I need to post all that stuff. I’ll get to work on it soon. I have a few revisions planned for the first of the year, so I’ll make sure to get the contact page up and running! Thanks for the support and feel free to post. Hope you enjoy all the new stuff and if you didn’t notice, we have three new models on board since I opened this site. Good see you!

Penelope
    Participant

Came Out of Nowhere: Ooh, I don’t know which is worse, the pendulum or… is she stripping me or just feeling me up?

Congratulations on your success!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top