Home Forums Updates 9 May 22

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

We have 10 more perilous updates in May, and Maria and Demi have a new picture in the Scifi section of the general gallery. It is on top as I am sure they like it that way.

Penelope
    Participant

Not by the Hair of my Penny Pen Pen: The shredded clothes are a nice feature!

Penny Farm Fire: Ooh. This is as much glamour shot as peril shot. I really like this one.

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

Love the new renderings. Twi especially:

1) Not By The Hair Of My Penny Pen Pen: Love how the lovely Miss Penelope is secured in that always delightful “X” position under the big, curved blade as it bears down upon her lovely waist. She is quite scantily clad and, guessing from the rips and tears of her clothes, I would surmise she has not been treated too gently by her captors. Penelope’s cleave gag is wonderful (my favorite type) as it silences the damsel while showing her lips and teeth as she faces her deadly dilemma! Oh, it appears our heroine has closed her eyes tightly in anticipation of the cruel, painful series of slicing which will soon begin to partition her into an upper Penelope and a lower Penelope…all in due time; not too quickly, thus prolonging her suffering….and peril. All in all…Delightful!

2) Jenni at Mills End: Appropriately titled since it appears to be the end for Jenni! My my! I’m impressed that such a generous amount of rope has been used to helplessly bind the Asian beauty to the log (naturally with her clothing removed to enhance her plight)! Yes, indeed, Miss Wu appears to be doomed. At least her end will come about quickly as that band saw will slice into her lovely head and spare her prolonged pain. Yes……Jenni Wu……Sawn in two….What a delightful, villainous thing to do!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Yeah Penny, if you will pardon the pun that one turned out super hot!

MadMax
    Participant

well, it may not be Super Hot yet, but you can see what’s coming!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top