Home Forums Banter, Chatting, and Quips Any plans to upload series?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    oxycrox
    Participant

Hey! I was a longtime fan of your work on DeviantArt and I remember you used to have a lot of series like Yelp! Do you have any plans to re-upload them?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Thanks for finding me oxy! Right now, I am more concentrating on the news stuff. I don’t have unlimited space of bandwidth on this page like I did at DA or Yahoo. Tell you what I will do though. I have been giving thought about expanding the page when I do my next set of upgrades. As I recall, the Yelp series was with Anne. It is somewhere in my archives although not sure which folder. I’ll look for it and maybe I will add a new page for classic sets and requests. I will see what I can do for you.

oxycrox
    Participant

Thanks for the reply! Keep up the great work

dungeonguy59
    Participant

I’ll add my vote for the Yelp series with Ann if you’re able to add eventually. One of my all time favorites!

assistantann
    Participant

oh YELP, my poor breasts

MadMax
    Participant

I don’t remember this, but now i am intrigued!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

BMV,

Speaking of which there are a couple of renders that were my favorites. First was one of I believe Bea chained under a pendulum with a ball in her mouth holding a blade up over I believe Allison’s head. There is a key near Bea’s head where she can let go of the ball and free herself or hold on to the ball and get sliced by the pendulum.

Second was three girls in a carnival setting, two facing a peril and one girl making a choice on which one to save as she could only save one. I believe one girl was under a pendulum and one girl was under a guillotine

Then there was a series with Michelle snooping around a museum. Gets captured and placed under a pendulum. Then ultimately get left secured to a column with a ball in her mouth. If She lets go of the ball and gets impaled with a spear.

If you happen to find them, could you upload them at some pointbin time.

Thanks

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Also, if you need additional bandwidth to upload the previous years of peril. Is there some way we could contribute monetarily towards that to help you out. I can’t speak for anyone else on here, but I would be willing to contribute some towards that.

Deathsee
    Participant

I always loved your series, I always wished wax museum had finished 🙂 took me too long to find this page, was a very happy accident,
    Vampi

Zakuzelo
    Participant

I was meaning to ask about this. As far as I know there aren’t any archives of your old work left anywhere. That IPFS deal was taken down awhile ago.
    Considering it’d just be an archive, I still think you’d be best off putting it on MEGA or something and just linking to that. There’s no need to keep all of it on the website.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Good idea Zak.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top