Home Forums Banter, Chatting, and Quips Burning Questions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DCB3939
    Participant

First new Bats peril I’ve seen is Aug 31 “Burning Questions”, witch I have a burning question.
    Why so few bats perils ? We need more stake damsels.
    Pete seriously I’m surprised there are so few posts from your fans from deviantart site.
    I see Ann, Madmax and me but were Penelope and others? Concern fan, Will Burner

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

I had not realized about the Bats peril until you mentioned it. I have been putting those pictures in a special folder because I was going to post them at Staked Damsels. I just have not had time to do it yet, but still plan on it. I forgot that once I did that they would not be randomly popping up for my posts here. I’ll fix that today. Sorry, my bad.

As for where everybody is, well it was easier to post on DA than it is here. I’m still trying to sort this whole forum thing out, along with other issues. I think most people just do not want to register, which is largely just a way to keep bots from spamming the page. The numbers and locations I am seeing is not as high as it was on DA, which I expected, but it is nothing to sneeze at. I think most people are just content to silently watch. I would love to have more comments in the galleries and posts here. Right now I’m figuring it will just take time. I was never too much of a talker myself, but working on it. Glad to see you posting and thanks.

Sally
    Participant

I for one have only just discovered your new site Pete. I am on DA but I’ve only been back on there a short time, so I didn’t start looking for old friends until fairly recently (but I’m pleased I finally did that and discovered you’d left).

I’ve been trying to keep a lowish profile on my new DA page until I got it built up a bit more, but now I intend to start making contact with a few more old buddies. It almost feels like starting over again lol!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Sally.
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Sally, actually I didn’t leave as much as I got canceled. DA was bought out by some company in Israel, about three or four years ago. At first they started making little changes and were no big deal. Then one day, whamo! They dropped the axe with no warning at all. There was no talk about it, no clean up your act, nothing. I tried to log on and got a nasty gram from them, and that was it. For a while I posted over at Stakeddamsels thanks to DCB here. Then I finally got this site up and running. I’m still working on it, but we’re functional. I’m soooo glad you found us! It’ll be great having you all tie… I mean having you around again!

Sally
    Participant

Thanks for that insight on what happened.

A few years elapsed before I thought of registering on DA again, but when I did it was a whole new format and learning game to me. I still don’t like it but I’m slowly getting used to what it is, but it’s basically a crappy version of what it used to be.

But as things are, it’s the only place I’ll be posting my work because the alternatives aren’t to my liking anymore (we’re talking size fetish forums and the like). And of course my interests aren’t just of the “shrunken woman” fantasy, so I’ll be well at home on here. 🙂

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

I am so glad to hear that and so glad to see you. You know I actually did do a few of the tiny woman pictures with you over the past year or so. I don’t remember when they got posted. I only have the last couple of years on the site, because I have so much upcoming material. If I find them and they’re not already up, I’ll put them up and let you know. I’m hoping you saw the post from a week ago. It was what I called the “Old Gang” series with you, Penny, and Jenni Wu.

Oh it is so good to hear from you again!

Sally
    Participant

“Oh it is so good to hear from you again!”

Likewise! I’ve managed to have a look through most of the galleries and spotted myself a few times. How I ever survived nearly getting sliced and diced I’ll never know! lol! Such fun. 😀

No I haven’t found the “Old gang” post as yet, so I’ll look forward to seeing that.

Have you any plans to have a guest gallery, or is it possible to include images in a post?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Yes I plan on having a Guest Gallery and I am not sure if you can put an image with a post, but that did come up with one of the web people. I think you can but not sure how yet. I am still trying to figure all this out, lol. I play with it a little every day, so it is a learning curve that I fell way behind on. None of this is like what I remember doing back in the 90’s lol. The old gag stuff is on the 2o22 Peril page, in January. I’m about to load updates there right now.

Sally
    Participant

Just testing an image upload

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top