Home Forums Banter, Chatting, and Quips Check out Assistant Ann!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MadMax
    Participant

on the Site I Shall Not Name i came across a link for OldGeezerArtist and saw our gal Ann is featured in several great scenes! i’m not endorsing that Site, but if you find yourself there give her scenes a look!

assistantann
    Participant

oh yes he has made some great art featuring me in many perils

dungeonguy59
    Participant

Ann does have a way of inspiring artist’s creativity, especially if it involves her in dire perils 🙂

Buzz
    Participant

Hey Guys!
    Long time lurker first time caller :-))

on the subject of Assistant Ann, have you checked out what she’s been up to lately, over there…
    Oooh it made my knees quiver!!!

So glad see Bmovievillain up & running and Thank you to the girls for continuing to join in the fun.

Great work as always Bmovievillain and Girls!

assistantann
    Participant

glad you like Buzz what were your favorits

Buzz
    Participant

Hi Ann,

Dire perils as DungeonGuy says, I just can’t resist!!

Buzzsaws, pendulums, spikes, bondage, the classics where the danger or the damsel is slowly getting closer, time is running out! 🙂

Really got a kick out of your Modelling job at the Antique Equipment Museum story and pics.
    Great suspenseful story, loved how they reassured you into going the next step each time they wanted to put you into greater danger.

I also enjoy your early pics, where you came up with inventive perils.

Hope you stay with us as long as damsel-ling continues to interest you! There seems to be no end of artists who like put you in danger 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top