Home Forums Banter, Chatting, and Quips Introductions!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Sally
    Participant

Hope it’s ok to add a topic where new members can say hello.

I have to thank Penelope (English Damsel) for guiding me here, and the place looks just great!

I’m Sally (sally g was the username I mostly used back in the day), and an old acquaintance of the dastardly host we have to thank for this new home!

Nice to meet you all, or I’m sure it will be when I get the chance!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Hey Sally!!!! Gald to see you again!!!

Sally
    Participant

Likewise BMV! It feels good to be here. 🙂

Penelope
    Participant

See I found Sally, guys! Can she go on the buzzsaw instead now?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

How about both of you!!! Muahahaha!

MadMax
    Participant

hi Sally, i remember your image as BMV worked his magic
    i am sort of the surrogate for the newest character Maria— she’s a buddy of mine at DA and i introduced her to this site, she sent BMV the photos he needed to build a character, and she’s been in danger ever since! she still relies on me for news of the goings on, and to give her feedback

maybe the two of you will share a peril soon!

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

To answer your question Penelope; Of course! The lovely Sally is a wonderful damsel to tie to the tracks…place under the pendulum…and, of course, to be forced to face down the BUZZSAW..(feet first, clothing deprived, of course!)

Happy to see you here, Sally. I’m glad Penelope was able to reach you, and better still, give her personal recommendation that you be split on the BUZZSAW. Now, that’s what i call a ‘true” friend. LOL!

Sally
    Participant

Oh gee whiz thanks Penelope! But I’d hate to jump the queue, being a newby around here!:D

Sally
    Participant

Thank you MadMax! I have to say the hospitality on this site is just lovely! 😀

I’ll have to look out for you on DA as well.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Sally.
    Sally
    Participant

Thank you for the kind words WHAZZUPHER!

I’ll obviously do my best to fulfil my heroine in peril duties in whatever fashion I’m required! 😀

I think that’s what my DiD rulebook says anyway (or words to that effect).

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

Thank you, my dear Sally, for being so compliant with the rules of peril. Yes, seeing you on the Buzzsaw is a delight I look forward to. (Or, tied the tracks, roasting on a spit over a low fire, etc.) So many DELIGHTFUL options!

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

Sally, my dear, do you have an email address which can be used to send renderings to? I tried to use the one you have for DA, but it doesn’t work. I just wanted to send you a “welcome” rendering from here by BMovieviillain which I have added my whimsical idea of a quick story to in order to explain the dilemma (peril) you find yourself in.

Thank you.

MadMax
    Participant

Sally, i used to have a DA page with this name, but i suffered the same fast as BMV— no warning or chance to correct any problem

so now on DA i’m Robespierre20— feel free to drop by!

Sally
    Participant

Thank you WHAZZUPHER.

Lol! I’ll be spoilt for choice now!

I’m also adept at being a target girl if you can throw pointy things like knives! 😀

Sally
    Participant

All noted MadMax, DA is not the place it used to be for sure.

I’ll be looking you up! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top