Home Forums Updates WELCOME TO THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2021!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 29: I can’t believe we are almost here. It slips up on you so fast. I bet Ann would agree!

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

Day 29: It appears Ann got Tricked, and that has led to her current situation. I wonder if it is a Treat for the lovely blonde?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 30: With only one day left, Mina tries to stretch thing out and make it into two.

MadMax
    Participant

but is
    that someone squeezing out of the cage??

WHAZZUPHERE
    Participant

Day 30: Good choice using chains to secure Mina under the Pendulum. She has previously stated she prefers those to ropes, so you were thoughtful to bind her for her pending partitioning in such a manner. Good Job!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Whazzup if you have a way of telling her I’m here, please do. I would greatly appreciate it.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

DAY 31 THE BIG DAY!!! Maria and Bea are supporting Shelly in her holiday endeavors!

Don’t forget to check out the bonus pictures in the October 2021 section on the perils page.

Another year draws to a close. It has been a good one! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!

MadMax
    Participant

i was sure Maria would be a good citizen here! there she is lending a helping… bosom?

MadMax
    Participant

thanks for an exciting month!

Penelope
    Participant

A fun peril and a cute central damsel for the finale pic!

Tree Tie for a Penny: Oh I love love love this. The witchy villainess, and me looking so helpless with the perfect white OTM gag.

Penny At High Fall: I kind of commented on this at Stakedamsels, but I like the outfit and atmosphere, and love how my bare feet are getting teased by the fire.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top