Home Forums Updates WELCOME TO THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    MadMax
    Participant

i’m not sure how to find the Horror section, looked in the General and Damsels areas, did i miss it?
    and, just one person’s opinion, i prefer the damsels unbloodied— but to each his/her own!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Max,

It’s at the very top of the horror Halloween section. First picture at the very top. He updates both the top and bottom of the Halloween section. Hope that makes sense and helps.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Yeah Irish, Max is right. It is the very first picture at the top of the Horror page. The title is “Why Picture This.” When it comes to new pictures in most of the galleries, I put them at the top to make it easier to find them. I put the Halloween pics and the new peril of the month pictures on the bottom of the gallery, so that they are dated sequentially in order.

MadMax
    Participant

thanks!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

DAY 8: Maya gets her spot marked today and now that I am thinking about it, I should put this one on the tenth day of Halloween. Oh well, it is day eight! Katie has a new creepy picture with a monster in her section of the damsel gallery. Enjoy everybody!

MadMax
    Participant

gotta hate Branding Day, huh? and Katie is going to be surprised!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 09: Sorry I am late today guys. I’m a little sick. Today we have Maria and Shelly in the caught snooping in a haunted house theme!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Sorry you’re not feeling well and hoping you are feeling better soon! Wonder what dastardly peril(s) the snoops will be facing next. Maybe they will be replacement damsels for the perils that Maya (stocks), and Demi, and Sara (pendulum) faced earlier in the haunted house of horrors! Bwahahahaha

Wait I missed the tied up beauty in the back of the trolley. Can’t tell who it is but it looks like the spider has taken notice of her too

MadMax
    Participant

i have to admit it, there’s going to be some cutting and pasting involved in getting that spider out of the scene… i’m not a fan!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 10: Since I was late yesterday, I got ahead of schedule today. Along with the 10 perilous pictures in the October 2022 section, we have day 10 of Halloween. Today, Maya gets an image that is bare bones. Demi has a new spooky picture in her section of the Damsel Gallery, while Ann is clowning around with a new picture in the Horror gallery. Enjoy!!

MadMax
    Participant

hats off to the efficiency at Temple Tee Too— one blade is enough!

assistantann
    Participant

ohhh I love October and the perils I find myself in!!!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Ann, just remember that request you made with the clowns is coming up this month! I guess you could almost say the picture I put up today was the lead in for it.

assistantann
    Participant

oh I am so excited

Penelope
    Participant

Penny Steam Bath: A nice close shot on one of my favourite themes, I love it.
    Penny Gets Off: Oh that’s quite sweet! I love the few belly slashes!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top