Home Forums Updates WELCOME TO THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

15 Days: Hard to believe we’re at the halfway point, which means two weeks to the big day!!! Ann gets a new pic in her section of the Damsel Gallery, she’s getting out of the rain in this one, but a creepy house is the only place around for miles! Our New Halloween picture has Sara, Demi, and Shelly finding out what’s in the house, or who I should say!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 16: Penny gets rescued from going round and round, but she was having a wheelie good time. In the horror section Demi finds out exactly what she is worth.

MadMax
    Participant

Demi should be happy, that’s a lot!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

What can I say Max, I’d pay it! When I first met her (yes, she is a real person) it was ages ago and she was kind of awkward and goofy. Then I ran into her again last year, and my jaw dropped. The awkward goose had bloomed into a gorgeous swan. She showed me some of her recent pictures and they were stunning. I am now talking her into being a professional model because I do know some people that would have work for her.

Penelope
    Participant

Oh I like this! Very sweet and I don’t seem too embarrassed about wearing that dancer outfit without the top!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

As you should never be my dear. Particularly for your rescuer!

MadMax
    Participant

i’m not surprised that 3D Demi is based on a real person— all your damsels are, right?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Yes they are Max. Most of them are active on my accounts though. Demi is one of the exceptions. Of course, I did lose contact with some of the girls when my DA account got taken down. Sara and Shelly are the two most prominent that come to mind. Sara had not been active in a while anyway, and Shelly’s account got taken down when mine was. If anybody runs into them, I’d appreciate it if they got directed this way.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 17: Somebody is always trying to poke Penny while she is knot getting back in time. Meanwhile in the horror section, Demi, Sara, and Shelly are caught snooping again!

MadMax
    Participant

a dilemma for Penny… has to arch her back to get loose, but that puts her closer to those spikes— what to do?

and no Monday update today, or is that still on the way?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

It is on the way Max, I just did not have time to do the entire thing this morning. I was interrupted with something that could not be put off, so I decided to split up the upload.

Penelope
    Participant

Ooh, who keeps doing these things to me? That classy white gag looks so good!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 21: I was never much of a race fan, but this kind of Halloween race is definitely my kind. Shelly races to get her, Sara, and Demi loose before the pot comes to a boil. Meanwhile in the horror section we see how Demi and Sara got there in the first place! Only 10 days left!

MadMax
    Participant

if they don’t avoid that pot— will there be pumpkin spice?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 22: Maria gets her turn at clowning around while in the horror section Demi finds out the problems with snooping. Scooby Doo that shit!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top