Home Forums Updates WELCOME TO THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 23: Penelope is absolutely hypnotic today!

Penelope
    Participant

My Master returns! I love this one, being hypnotised to put the shackles on myself just hits so many of my kinks. Lovely background and the slightly sheer top is quite tastefully sexy.

MadMax
    Participant

got back from a trip to see Maria has bigger problems than those little clowns— that’s a big ol’ tiger!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

I do know all your buttons, Penny my dear! Have you ever had such a villain be so evil to you as I have? Muahahahaha!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 24: Demi is electrifying in today’s Halloween treat! She’s also pretty and pretty sexy in her new damsel gallery picture. Meanwhile we have our usual updates in the October Perils gallery! Enjoy one and all!

MadMax
    Participant

so many great scenes, but that Plucking device Penny is facing is remarkable! hope we see that with other damsels!

Penelope
    Participant

Love the new pics as always! The machine in Plucking Plucky Penny certainly is an interesting one!

MadMax
    Participant

as the one who brought Maria into this merry gang, i hope she gets to contend with that plucking device! since it is descending towards Penny, how about putting it below Maria and lowering her towards it?

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Certainly an interesting concept. I will see what I can do!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 25: Katie and Shelly are aggressively convinced to examine some ghost hunting gear!

MadMax
    Participant

it looks like they crossed the beams too soon

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

DAY 26: Katie is taught that three heads are better than one, while Maya tries not to lose her head but in a situation like this she can’t decide witch one.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 27: When you hear that weird music by a lake, you always have to wonder where they found a hockey mask way the hell down in the south!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 28: Here we are heading into the big weekend! The Witch is handing two of her favorite cookies as a result. Maya and Penny are really cooking in this one!!

MadMax
    Participant

No way they’ll fit in those little pots!
    oh wait… there’s a big ol’ axe…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top