Home Forums Updates WELCOME TO THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Penelope
    Participant

I didn’t expect to get through October without the witch trying to cook me!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

A great selection of breasts, thighs, and legs! Enough to satisfy anyone’s appetite for sure!!!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

DAY 29: We’re almost at the day! To help us get there We have Maya and Katie trying to stay in high spirits!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Day 30: We have Ann and Maria, but witch one do we want? I say divide them up fairly! Tomorrow is the big day!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

BMV,

Seeing Maria facing the breast pendulum(awesome render by the way) gave me an idea. Not sure how this would work. Could you make a render with Maria and Maya chained back to back both facing a breast pendulum but they have to move back and forth in an alternating pattern to each dodge the pendulum. Hope that makes sense

Thanks

MadMax
    Participant

Irish, that sounds delightfully wicked!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Thanks Max!!! I agree, I forgot to mention earlier for them to be gagged with ballgags to make the communication between them easier! As far as their rhythm to dodge the blades go Bwhahahaha!!!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Oh and maybe combination locks within reach to give them a chance at escape except they won’t have much time to focus on that. LOL. Sorry ya’ll Think that might be all for my rambling on and on. For know anyway. LOL

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Yeah Max, that actually makes perfect sense because I’ve done similar type perils in the past. I’ll see if I can come up with one!

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

HALLOWEEN!!! The big day is here. In the last entry we have Anne, Demi, and Shelly taking a trip to the haunted house. Hope you guys have enjoyed Halloween 22! It is always a special time of year for me, and I try and spread the joy, well ok peril, but you get the idea! To all muahahahaha, and a truly horrific goodnight!

We also have our abnormal update in the October peril section with a special triple dose! Plus Demi has a new picture in the Fantasy section of the General gallery!

Enjoy1

MadMax
    Participant

the Demi picture is her being all powerful, right?

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Thanks BMV! I had a few drinks, well more than a few actually, when I wrote out that request. 😂 That’s why it was in several different messages cause I would think of something else to add after I had already sent the other. Anyway once again thanks for being willing to take my requests. It really means a lot!

MadMax
    Participant

what an epic update!! the damsels in Medical Uninsurance look WAY out of network!
    that pendulum in Penn and Tell Her so brightly polished we get a reflection of her heaving bosom!
    Maria getting a double dose of wildlife with that squid thing and hungry rats!
    plus a sighting of Bea, it’s been a while!
    what happens if it only rolls a 3? or a 5?
    i’ve heard gals are advised to keep their legs together, but Kneespike Hall makes it a necessity!
    and just to be sure i understand—Maria needs to shake that ball to ring the bell, right?

thanks so much for all you do!!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

It is very sad that the Halloween updates are over. It was a very fun month with the daily updates and they were all awesome as usual. It is always fun to try to find where the jack o lantern is hiding in every render. Thanks for the bonus updates today. I always look forward to them and to see what new and interesting predicaments the ladies will find themselves in next. My favorites this time were:

Old bad rescue plan with Penny about to join the hunk under the pendulum and they get to see a free preview of what they have to look forward to. At least they get to face the sharp blade together

Mystery of Kneespike Hall and Stuck with Self Timing. Love the self timing predicaments! Besides the pendulum nothing screams psychological torture better than holding on for as long as physically possible but ultimately knowing your endurance will run out and you will eventually have to let go.

Ring for Service: Not sure Maria likes this version of hide and seek but Max and I sure do! Keep ringing the bell 🔔 Maria and we will find you eventually 😉😁

They Will Get Hungry: My goodness this is devious! It seems that women are always the most cruel to each other. Not sure what Maria did to this woman to be put in such a position. Maybe her boyfriend or husband can’t keep his eyes off of Maria’s “assets”!! but neither can Max or I. That would explain why this woman specifically targeted Maria’s breasts. At any rate she did leave her with a 1/64,000 chance of escape with the combination lock.

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Yeah Max, it sounds like you are looking at the right pic of Demi!

And you and Irish are both very welcome! Thanks for commenting!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top