Home Forums Updates WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR 01 Jan 22

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

I told you all that we would be having a few changes with the new year. Well, it starts right now on the very first day. I know these last few years have sucked for everybody, so I’m doing what I can to make that better. I have a HUGE folder of unpublished material. A few years ago I realized that some stuff had been sitting in the folder that were 4 and 5 years old. That was back when I was at that other site, and I started publishing from oldest to newest. That helped and as of today, the oldest pictures only went back to November of 2019. What I decided to do was ring in the new year with a folder cleaning. I went ahead and posted all 80 pictures that were left over from the previous decade, aka 2019. We will start getting the first postings of this new year, on schedule this Monday. I might even start adding in some daily posts, even though I warn you now that this will not be consistent like the weekly posts, since I am not always available to do it.

So, enjoy the start of a new year and lets all work to make it a good one!

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Thanks BMV!! That’s awesome! Don’t want to seem to be complaining but I only see 40 pics in the 2022 folder, not 80. Sorry. Just curious

Bmovievillain
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing that out, Irish. For some reason it did not upload the last 40. I fixed it. They are all there now.

assistantann
    Participant

great uploads

Mr Black
    Participant

Wow, very nice!! Thanks.

Irishlad3289
    Participant

Question Pete,

Creepy counter caper, the #13 render posted under 2022. What activates the trap to close the snippers around their necks? I see a switch and 2 gray suction cup like things on one of the ladies. Just trying to figure out the intricacies of how the trap works. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for the awesome 80 extra renders!!! Happy New Year!!!

Penelope
    Participant

Oh, caught me by surprise, only checking in on Mondays! I see there’s a lot to go through here!

Time Keepers Complication: I love the setup for this one, how the two damsels will have to try to wriggle down together.

Guess It Was a Trap: Very cute!

Penny Beamed Out: A nice angle and expression on me!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top